Accounting Revenue Specialist
- Employment Type
Be part of the Atlantis Revenue Auditing Team! Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has an immediate opening for an Accounting Specialist I - Revenue.
The Accounting Specialist will prepare financial data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following job responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete audits of table games, slots, keno, sportsbook, cage, food and beverage and retail operations following detailed instructions and checklists
- Prepares Excel schedules to support journal entries.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions within a business area of the company, such as funds received and disbursed, and complete a thorough audit of related documentation.
- Identifies, investigates and reports any system, document or accounting issues that occur during the course of preparing and completing an audit
- Audits for compliance of Gaming Regulations, Internal Policies and Procedures, and Revenue Reporting Regulations.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- High school diploma and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of Excel and 10 key (calculator) by touch.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume. Must possess a strong competency of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ideal candidates will have previous casino experience and preferably be familiar with the drop/count gaming regulations. Candidates without casino experience should demonstrate computer literacy and be a fast learner.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Must be able to obtain and maintain Nevada Gaming employee registration
This position does require working weekends. Shift schedules do vary 6:00am to 2:00pm, 7:00am to 3:00pm, and 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement