Accounts Payable Clerk, Day Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Accounts Receivable Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk will provide key analytical support to the AP department and will be responsible for resolving supplier payment issues by providing a strong root cause analysis to solve process issue.
Full Time Day Shift
- Process day-to-day vendor invoices and payments backup into AS400 Inventory system and Infinium Accounts Payable system.
- Process team member expense reports.
- Interact with internal and external customers in response to inquiries or report requests.
- Gather month end journal entry information for accruals.
- Cross-train in all Accounts Payable functions.
- Vendor statement reconciliation.
- Process outgoing checks – stuff envelopes, place postage on mail and make sure they are mailed in a timely manner.
- File as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 1+ years' experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word.
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, personable and approachable.
- Willing to assist team members in order to meet deadlines as well as work overtime to meet department deadlines.
- Frequent lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds, sit for long period of times at desk lasting up to 4 hours.
- Data entry in main frame computer system processing an average of 200 invoices weekly.
- 10-key by touch, daily alphabetizing and numerical sequencing of documents for assigned accounts.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discount
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement