Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Accounts Receivable Clerk. The Accounts Receivable Billing Clerk is responsible for having strong attention to detail and be able to work on a large volume material. Work includes audit of rates, correction of revenues, timely billing, some collection follow-up, and meeting weekly/monthly deadlines.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Audit of rates, dates of stay, correction of revenues, review of contracts, and filing.
- Follow up on due dates for payment, deposit dates, and work with other departments in collection of data.
- Provide accounts, posting charge requests, and general information to other departments.
- Answer telephone; provide assistance to guests and other departments.
- Work with Hotel and AR related systems to research guest back up and related billing issues.
- Data entry and group reconciliations.
- Work with system reports and spreadsheets to detail larger audits.
- Provide timely billing and follow up on issues or Collections.
- Audit accurately providing adjustments and/or correction of related issues to audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 1+ years related experience.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills, especially MS Excel.
- Able to get Gaming Control Board registered.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement