Admin Assistant - F&B (Temporary)
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis is recommended by Forbes Travel Guide with a Four Star Spa. Atlantis is rated by AAA as a Four Diamond resort; less than five percent of the nearly 31,000 properties approved by AAA achieve this Four Diamond designation. The Steakhouse and Bistro Napa restaurants at Atlantis are recommended by Forbes Travel Guide and consistently receive the highest ratings by TripAdvisor. Since 2000 Atlantis Steakhouse and Bistro Napa restaurants at Atlantis have received the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
The F&B office has opened a temporary F&B Admin opportunity. The Admin Assistant will be responsible scheduling appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves F&B Management of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
*Approximately 3 month temporary position*
Work Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday (8:00am to 5:00pm) Will be flexible with work schedule.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Completes new hire paperwork.
- Data entry into multiple Excel spreadsheets
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Collects and researches data. Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.