Admin Assistant -Marketing
- Employment Type
The Marketing Coordinator provides support to the director of marketing. He/she will collaborate with the marketing team in all stages of planning and executing marketing campaigns, events, social media, and website maintenance. This position will handle day-to-day tasks associated with all marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Manages all areas of administrative support for marketing, advertising and public relations efforts.
- Develops copy, images, and content for marketing and advertising initiatives
- Manages art traffic and workflow process for specific departments, prioritizing as needed with guidance from marketing manager.
- Manage the initiation, review, approval and production of marketing materials/collateral, including posters, flyers, digital displays and more for specific departments.
- Assist with billing processing and coding invoices for advertising, direct mail and email marketing functions
- Work with e-commerce department on all online contests and prizes.
- Assist the communications manager with charitable events and promotions
- Process/create and manage the flow of all marketing donation certificates.
- Managed Internal/external sign plan
- Process business cards for designated departments.
- Manage P-card reconciliation
- Provide guest service in person, via phone and email as directed.
- Manages and processes all invoices and pcards receipts
- Assist in preparing reports –
- Compile data and results from marketing campaigns/events
- Research competitors and industry leaders for insights –
- Research key local personalities and social media influencers
- Coordinates all ‘contact marketing’ communication responding to guest inquiries and redirecting as needed to appropriate departments
- Manages all internal and external collateral - keeping casino floor stocked with current flyers and posters
- Assist with job requests, projects for assigned departments
- Keep departments up to date on projects, reports and any other essential information to complete tasks
- Assist with copy writing, proofreading
- Assist with distributing all collateral to assigned departments
- Weekly walk through casino floor to make sure signage is appropriately displayed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years marketing or administrative experience preferably in a marketing department.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office and strong Excel skills, Stratton Warren and Cognos a plus.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented and ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills required equally for oral, written and visual presentations.
- BA or BS Degree in business or marketing or other related field preferred.