Admin Operator- Race & Sport Book
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Sports & Race Book has opened an Admin Operator.
- Continously updating and creating unique Race & Sports betting sheets for all the betting propositions.
- Use internet for researching information applicable to Race & Sports Book and overall Gaming information.
- Use available technology to control TV’s and sound system. Part of the Admin Operator’s duties will be a jack-of-all-trades kind of helper. Knowing how to work our new, state-of-the-art TV system will be one of those trades.
- Act as a “do-all” kind of assistant and jump in whenever help is needed by supervisors.
- Ensure all betting sheets are well-stocked and up to date on a daily basis and expected to place all sheets around the booking area.
- Answer phones and be able to efficiently answer any questions.
- Set up games and post scores. Knowing when to be at your station to enter results and answer the bell for other requirements is critical.
- Keep workplace, including guest seating area, clean & safe. Cleaning area will include, when time permits, cleaning tables of bottles, glasses and papers etc. Also, should any unsafe condition arise – a torn carpet, broken glass, spilled liquid, etc., immediate attention will be given.
- Admin Operator must be proficient and experienced and able to adapt to daily challenges in a quick and efficient manner.
- Must be computer computer savvy than have Race & Sports experience.
- Able to learn R&S Book terminology, event dates, hours of operation, House Rules, Gaming regulations, etc.
- Must be able flexible to work various shift schedules, including weekends.
If you like working in a team environment and enjoy providing excellent Guest Service, join Team Atlantis to continue to make the best Book in Northern Nevada.