Assistant Casino Shift Manager
- Employment Type
Join the Atlantis Team! This career path opportunity for a Table Games Leader, supports the operational team on assigned shift as the Manager on Duty. This position is responsible for performing numerous daily tasks and routines that ensure quality service is provided to all guests. On assigned shift, the Assistant Casino Shift Manager will visit the operational areas, converse with guests and Team Members to promote and facilitate the highest guest service. Assistant Casino Shift Manager identifies and corrects daily operational deficiencies.
- Constantly review staffing needs and recommend increase/decrease in staffing levels to coincide with business demands.
- Identify signage problems and notifying proper departments to correct.
- Assist in resolving Team Member issues, responsible for motivating Team Members to ensure they are providing quality service.
- Assist Managers and Supervisors to ensure that the operation is being managed in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain an active presence on the casino floor at all times.
- Works hand in hand with security to ensure the safety of guests and Team Members. Actively promotes Atlantis tournaments, promotions and events.
- Resolves guest complaints and assists with guest incidents.
- Provides regular communication with all levels of management with recommendations on improving effectiveness of operations.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of resort and hospitality operations including casino games, hotel and restaurants
- Proficient computer skills
- Minimum 2 years Table Games experience in a leadership role
- Able to remain calm under work pressure
- Able to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration
- Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card