Assistant Family Entertaining Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened the first casino E-Sport Lounge in Reno, Nevada! We have an exclusive career opportunity for an Assistant Family Entertaining Manager with a focus on E-Sports. The individual will have a great opportunity to build and help grow the E-Sports scene in Northern Nevada. Additional responsibilities will oversee and manage the arcade and snack bar.
- Perform the duties of the Manager when the Manager is out of the office.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills and must be accommodating to guests and team members.
- Keep Team Members active and productive during shift. Able to perform food service and redemption item checkout quickly and efficiently.
- Must have the ability to prioritize the needs of the department and be able to multitask effectively.
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment for all guests.
- Maintain a smooth running shift (handling any problems that come up will staying in the bounders of the rules set forth.)
- Ensure that proper food safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure proper machine safety procedures are followed.
- Able to perform basic game troubleshooting and maintenance repairs.
- Have knowledge of eSports.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle payment transactions with a variety of different tenders (cash, credit/debit card, tickets, etc.) with the utmost accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize the needs of the department and be able to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Two weeks following initial hire date, team member must be proficient in both MICROS and the Embed Card System.
- Meet and exceed all company expectations and standards.
- Must stay proactive in all job duties, both detailed and otherwise.
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Must be flexible to work Day & Swing shifts, weekends & Holidays
Job Reference #: 8753