Assistant Manager- Bistro Napa
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! Bistro Napa is currently accepting applications for Assistant Manager. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager at our fine dining restaurant, you will play a key role in ensuring exceptional guest experiences. You will work closely with the Restaurant manger to oversee daily operations, maintain high standards of service and create a positive work environment for the staff and guest.
- Responsible for opening and closing restaurant.
- Ability to schedule Team Members as business warrants.
- Maintain an open communication between front line Team Members and the culinary team.
- Monitor service standards on a nightly basis.
- Responsible for holding daily pre-shift meetings.
- Responsible for ordering front of the house supplies.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Involved in menu planning and implementation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by table touching and interacting with guest.
- Monitoring sanitation standards throughout kitchen service areas.
- Responsible for overall day to day operations.
- Control payroll.
- Responsible for resolving guest issues in a timely manner to ensure repeat business.
- Involved in proper training of Team Members of service techniques.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, and a positive environment for guest and Team Members.
- Responsible for P&L reports.
- Responsible for writing and presenting Team Member evaluations.
- Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
- Coach and discipline whenever necessary.
- Monitor reservations and seating assignments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Decrease expense through proper handling of product and other suggestive procedures.
- Increase revenue through proper Team Member training of up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Communicate with the Facilities department of any maintenance issues, and ensure issues are fixed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that Team Members are completing all assigned opening and closing side work.
- Must be able to work varied shifts and outlets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
- Must be able to obtain a Certified Food Management card.
- 2-3 years of Fine Dining Experience.
- Must have extensive wine and food pairing knowledge.
- Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
- Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement