Assistant Manager - Manhattan Deli
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list. As a growing organization, we have an exclusive opportunity for a Fine Dining- Assistant Restaurant Manager.
• Responsible for maintaining company mission statement and values.
• Responsible for opening and closing restaurant.
• Ability to schedule Team Members as business warrants.
• Maintain an open communication between front line Team Members and the culinary team.
• Monitor service standards on a nightly basis.
• Responsible for holding daily pre-shift meetings.
• Responsible for ordering front of the house supplies.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Involved in menu planning and implementation.
• Ensure guest satisfaction by table touching and interacting with guest.
• Monitoring sanitation standards throughout kitchen service areas.
• Responsible for overall day to day operations.
• Control payroll.
• Responsible for resolving guest issues in a timely manner to ensure repeat business.
• Involved in proper training of Team Members of service techniques.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude, and a positive environment for guest and Team Members.
• Responsible for P&L reports.
• Responsible for writing and presenting Team Member evaluations.
• Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
• Coach and discipline whenever necessary.
• Monitor reservations and seating assignments to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Decrease expense through proper handling of product and other suggestive procedures.
• Increase revenue through proper Team Member training of up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Communicate with the Facilities department of any maintenance issues, and ensure issues are fixed in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that Team Members are completing all assigned opening and closing side work.
• Must be able to work varied shifts and outlets.
• Knowledge of POS system.
• At least 5 years of fine dining experience.
• Must have extensive wine and food pairing knowledge.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to multi task
• Must be able to obtain a Certified Food Management card.
• Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Certified card.
• Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
• Full working knowledge of POS system to resolve any issues.
• Full knowledge of restaurant menu.
• Full knowledge of property facilities.
• Full knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Ensure guest satisfaction.
• Monitor food consistency and quality.
• Achieve budgets.
• Adhere to company appearance standards.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be measured on his or her ability to:
• Implement the Resort’s Mission, within the Department with the measurement of implementation success consisting of demonstration of these principles by all Team Members within the Department.
• Maintain consistently high levels of Guest service as defined and measured within the Resort’s Guest service expectations and criteria.
• Meeting the expectations set forth in the Department’s operating revenue and expense budget as measured by profitability and attaining reasonable rates of return investment of costs and expenses.
• Develop the talents and skills of Team Members in the Restaurant as measured by Guest satisfaction with the Department, Team Members satisfaction with their work place, and successful advancement of Team Members within the Department.
• Timely respond to request for information and reports regarding the Department.