Assistant Manager - Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Leadership
Come join Team Atlantis! Pruple Parrot is currently accepting applications for Assistant Manager. The incumbent in this position manages Team Members engaged in serving food in restaurants, and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment by performing the following duties. The Restaurant Supervisor, as with all members of Monarch properties, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis.”
- Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments.
- Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure upsell of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 3 to 5 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
- Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
- Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge in use of POS systems.
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO "VISIBLE" TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement