Assistant Security Shift Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
As Security Shift Manager you will be responsible for managing the specific shift in the Security Department. Including patrolling and inspecting Atlantis’ property to protect against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity.
Protect Atlantis’ assets, Guests, Team Members, and Vendors. Enforce laws; deter criminal activity, and other problems. Responds promptly to calls for service. Use various forms of telecommunications to call for assistance from police, fire, or emergency medical services. Interview witnesses and victims, prepare detailed security reports, and testify in court. Participate in daily safety and theft prevention audits. Provide exceptional Guest service. Responsible for ensuring that training and updated training is being conducted for all Security personnel on the specific shift. Responsible for assisting the Security Director/Assistant Security Director/Risk & Safety Manager with any other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to speak to others in a tactful, clear and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply numbers.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must have the ability to use the digital camera and the video surveillance/security system.
- Must show good judgment and common sense, follow directions, testify accurately in court, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Must have keen observation skills and excellent verbal and writing abilities to document incidents, violations, or suspicious activity/behavior.
- Must be physically fit and have quick reflexes because often must detain individuals until local law enforcement officials arrive.
- Must be mentally alert, emotionally stable, and physically fit to cope with emergencies.
- Must be able to take charge and direct others as required during an emergency.
This position is expected to:
- Ensure that training and update training is being conducted on a on-going basis on shift.
- Review the shift’s paperwork for errors/omissions and correct.
- Review and submit all Security reports and other documents in a timely manner.
- Greet and assist all Guests, Team Members, and vendors in a positive manner.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Process all paperwork with extreme accuracy.
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- Successfully complete the Defensive Tactics Training Program
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 8539