Assistant Slot Shift Manager
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has a new opening in the Slots Department and looking to hire an Assistant Slot (Operations) Shift Manager!
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
This position is full time and graveyard shift.
Shift hours: 1am - 9am
- Reporting to Slot Shift Manager. Maintain a designated area of the casino floor and supervise all slot operations in that area.
- Monitor and initiate all Slot Department Guest Service initiatives including jackpot response time, introductions, and new Guest sign-ups (with emails and phone numbers).
- Resolve Guest disputes, machine malfunctions, and Team Member issues. See each issue through to its conclusion keeping clear communication with Shift Manager.
- Participate in every aspect of the Slot Operation including initiating/witnessing jackpots, signing up new Guests, and promoting slot events.
- Slot Asst. Shift Manager must report all operational issue(s) to the Slot Shift Manager and or Slot Director. Promote and maintain the highest integrity and premier Guest service. She/he will make sure the Slot Department is operating efficiently and successfully in all areas.
- Ensure proper implementation of established policies and procedures pertaining to the Slot Floor.
- Make sure cleanliness on the floor in their assigned area and go beyond to ensure the overall cleanliness of the whole floor.
- Make sure all MTL and CTS information gets entered / logged by the end of the shift if applicable.
- Work with Shift Manager to complete daily/weekly schedule, vacation schedule, team members’ review and counseling.
- Capable of pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds; be able to stand or walk around for prolonged periods throughout shift.
Knowledgeable about different types and manufactures of slot machines.
- Ability to utilize the slot computer system as well as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. OneNote is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Title 31 / must adhere to and will apply federal cash reporting requirements.
- Strong communication skill is a plus to maintain a good rapport between all other departments as well with coworkers within the department.
- Gaming Regulation Knowledge; be able to when contact NGCB is appropriate.
- Should be carrying basic tools to perform work on machines if needed. At minimum carrying a screwdriver and a flash light.
- Guest Service: Ensure outstanding Guest service by responding promptly to Guest needs and requests for service. Demand the same from every Team Member on the shift. Deliver on commitments.
- Team Work: Build team spirit through positive reinforcement and recognizing excellence in the workplace. Focus on resolving conflict and not blaming. Maintain confidentiality. Share expertise with others.
- Leadership: Inspire and motivate others to perform well. Continuously work to improve processes and service.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. React well under pressure. Treat others with respect and dignity regardless of their status or position. Accept responsibility for own actions.Be able to explain operating house rules to Guests and Team Members.
- A passion for excellent service and the organization’s vision and show commitment to learning our Guest needs and wants. Show willingness to discover opportunities to exceed Guests expectations.
- Develop and mentor slot department’s team members, providing support and motivation to all slot positions.Make sure cleanliness on the floor in their assigned area and go beyond to ensure the overall cleanliness of the entire floor.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal