Asst Shift Manager - Slots, Swing Shift
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has a new opening in the Slots Department and looking to hire an Assistant Slot (Operations) Shift Manager!
Full Time Swing Shift
- Reporting to Slot Shift Manager. Maintain a designated area of the casino floor and supervise all slot operations in that area.
- Monitor and initiate all Slot Department Guest Service initiatives including jackpot response time, introductions, and new Guest sign-ups (with emails and phone numbers).
- Resolve Guest disputes, machine malfunctions, and Team Member issues. See each issue through to its conclusion keeping clear communication with Shift Manager.
- Participate in every aspect of the Slot Operation including initiating/witnessing jackpots, signing up new Guests, and promoting slot events.
- Slot Asst. Shift Manager must report all operational issue(s) to the Slot Shift Manager and or Slot Director. Promote and maintain the highest integrity and premier Guest service. She/he will make sure the Slot Department is operating efficiently and successfully in all areas.
- Ensure proper implementation of established policies and procedures pertaining to the Slot Floor.
- Make sure cleanliness on the floor in their assigned area and go beyond to ensure the overall cleanliness of the whole floor.
- Make sure all MTL and CTS information gets entered / logged by the end of the shift if applicable.
- Work with Shift Manager to complete daily/weekly schedule, vacation schedule, team members’ review and counseling.
- Capable of pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds; be able to stand or walk around for prolonged periods throughout shift.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Preferred knowledge about different types and manufactures of slot machines.
- Ability to utilize the slot computer system as well as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, OneNote is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Title 31 / must adhere to and will apply federal cash reporting requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Gaming Regulation Knowledge; be able to know when to contact NGCB is appropriate.
- Should be carrying basic tools to perform work on machines if needed. At minimum carrying a screwdriver and a flash light.
- Guest Service: Ensure outstanding Guest service by responding promptly to Guest needs and requests for service. Demand the same from every Team Member on the shift. Deliver on commitments.
- Team Work: Build team spirit through positive reinforcement and recognizing excellence in the workplace. Focus on resolving conflict and not blaming. Maintain confidentiality. Share expertise with others.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. React well under pressure. Treat others with respect and dignity regardless of their status or position. Accept responsibility for own actions. Be able to explain operating house rules to Guests and Team Members.
- A passion for excellent service and the organization’s vision and show commitment to learning our Guest needs and wants. Show willingness to discover opportunities to exceed Guests expectations.
- Develop and mentor slot department’s team members, providing support and motivation to all slot positions. Make sure cleanliness on the floor in their assigned area and go beyond to ensure the overall cleanliness of the entire floor.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17590