- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for an A/V technician. The A/V technician is responsible for operational availability, maintenance, set up and overall operation of company audio visual applications and hardware. Main job function is to set up meeting rooms with A/V equipment.
- Responsible for installation of audiovisual hardware for end users.
- Assists in the installation of advanced audiovisual hardware and software under the direction of the AV Management.
- Performs routine tasks like room setups or other operational tasks as defined.
- Performs preventative maintenance on audio visual hardware.
- Test, evaluate, and install audio visual equipment.
- Troubleshoots basic hardware and software problems for end users.
- Provides basic training on hardware and software use.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Setup and maintain cabaret stage entertainment and other special events.
- Devices documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
- Pull and terminate low voltage cable
- Assist in projects
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration
- 1-2 years’ experience in a high paced environment
- Familiar with audio visual concepts
- Excellent Guest Service
- Experience with audio, video, control systems and like technology
- Experience in systems integration
- Familiar with networking concepts like TCP/IP
- Familiar with personal computers, servers, and like technology
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to continually use ladders
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement