AV Supervisor - IT
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
This position will be responsible for the operations and supervision of the AV Team. Performs day to day AV support operations in addition to managing the AV team. The AV team is responsible for all Audio and Video technology in the property – Conventions, Hotel, Casino, and Spa.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leads the team by example as a Supervsior AV tech
- Works with upper management to develop plans, forecasts, and budgets for the I.T. department
- Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained
- Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems
- Develops AV tech schedules, prioritizes projects, support calls and resources for installation and support
- Collaborates with management to develop standards
- Conducts and reports on research and procurement of relevant technology
- Creates and manages procedures
- Documents and trains on all work performed
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed
- Works with AV Team to install, configure, and troubleshoot servers, applications, equipment and systems.
- Trains new AV techs on all systems and provides first line of support for questions
- Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards and conventions
- Follow and maintain proper safety practices
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Demonstrated excellent guest service
- Positive attitude and outlook on life
- 2 years supervisory experience
- 5 years AV Technical Support experience
- Able to prioritize and get projects done in a demanding environment
- Experience installing audio-visual, teleconferencing, corporate video, control systems, low voltage, voice/data cabling, structured cabling, fiber optic, or related systems strongly preferred
- This position requires the following attributes: technical capability, professionalism, self-motivation, self-discipline, focus and attention to detail and punctuality
- Must be able to stand, kneel and crouch for long periods of time, climb ladders and scaffolding, lift in excess of 50 pounds, work in high places, and work in small cramped places
- Must be able to maintain the following attributes while under pressure from deadlines: technical capability, professionalism, self-motivation, self-discipline, focus and attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain a safety-minded approach to all activities
- Set up all client audio/visual needs per the specifications of the guest and outlined on the Banquet Event Order. This includes considerable physical activity in transporting awkward and heavy materials such as computer monitors, pipe and drape, LCD projectors and screens, Televisions, large speakers, stage lighting, etc.
- Ability to work long periods on their feet
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Must be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming license
- Must obtain OSHA 30 certification in the first 90 days
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement