- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Banquet Setup team will be responsible for setting up banquet and meeting space for all events, this position requires continual lifting and will be maintaining cleanliness of all work areas, assist banquet staff with tables, chairs & linens set-up.
Swing full-time position
$12.00 plus shared tips
- Previous banquet or event set-up is a plus.
- Must be able to read Banquet Event Orders (BEO).
- Must be able to learn all Banquet room locations.
- Must be able to set up tables in assigned area correctly.
- Maintain clean, organized, work stations in the banquet and ballrooms as well as the back halls & storage areas.
- Maintain banquet service equipment.
- Must be at least 18 or older
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Standing, walking, reaching, lifting required
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement