Banquet Setup, various shifts
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for the Banquet Set up Team. The Banquet Setup team will be responsible for setting up banquet and meeting space for all events, this position requires continual lifting and will be maintaining cleanliness of all work areas, assist banquet staff with tables, chairs & linens set-up.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Must be able to read Banquet Event Orders (BEO).
- Must be able to learn all Banquet room locations.
- Must be able to set up tables in assigned area correctly.
- Maintain clean, organized, work stations in the banquet and ballrooms as well as the back halls & storage areas.
- Maintain banquet service equipment.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous banquet or event set-up is a plus.
- Must be at least 18 or older.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17596