- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
Hourly Rate: $8.25 + tips
Banquet Set up will be responsible for setting up banquet and meeting space for all events, maintaining cleanliness of all work areas, assisting Banquet staff with table set up, chairs, and linens, as well as assist in the maintenance of any of the equipment..
Full time day and swing shift available.
Ideal candidate will have previous Banquet Set Up experience. Must be able to read Banquet Event Orders (BEO). Know all Banquet room locations.
- Set tables in assigned area correctly.
- Maintain clean work station in the banquet and ballrooms and help keep the back halls and storage areas clean and organized.
- Retain all banquet service equipment.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement