- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Banquet Set up will be responsible for setting up banquet and meeting space for all events, maintaining cleanliness of all work areas, assisting Banquet staff with table set up, chairs, and linens, as well as assist in the maintenance of any of the equipment..
Full time day and swing shift available.
*Must Be Able to lift up to 50lbs continously
Ideal candidate will have previous Banquet Set Up experience. Must be able to read Banquet Event Orders (BEO). Know all Banquet room locations.
- Set tables in assigned area correctly.
- Maintain clean work station in the banquet and ballrooms and help keep the back halls and storage areas clean and organized.
- Retain all banquet service equipment.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……