- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Banquet Setup team will be responsible for setting up banquet and meeting space for all events, this position requires continual lifting up to 50lbs.
Will be maintaining cleanliness of all work areas, assist banquet staff with tables, chairs & linens set-up.
Will also assist in the maintenance of any of the equipment.
Day & Swing full-time positions
$12.00 plus shared tips
- Previous banquet or event set-up is a plus.
- Must be able to read Banquet Event Orders (BEO).
- Must be able to learn all Banquet room locations.
- Must be able to set up tables in assigned area correctly.
- Maintain clean, organized, work stations in the banquet and ballrooms as well as the back halls & storage areas.
- Retain all banquet service equipment.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement