- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis has opened a Banquet Supervisor career opportunity. The incumbent will directly supervises 15-20 Team Members in the Banquet Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supports and guides all team members and is hands on in events.
- Works with servers insuring that all are setting according to systems established.
- Ensure that side work sheets and checklists are posted and completed.
- Leads by example in all areas including punctuality, appearance, work quality, etc.
- Maintaining a positive attitude toward the casino and the job being performed.
- Performing all guest contact activities in a cordial , efficient, and professional manner.
- At all times maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Reference #: 9468