- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis has opened a Banquet Supervisor career opportunity. The incumbent will directly supervises 15-20 Team Members in the Banquet Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supports and guides all team members and is hands on in events.
- Works with servers insuring that all are setting according to systems established.
- Ensure that side work sheets and checklists are posted and completed.
- Leads by example in all areas including punctuality, appearance, work quality, etc.
- Maintaining a positive attitude toward the casino and the job being performed.
- Performing all guest contact activities in a cordial , efficient, and professional manner.
- At all times maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
Job Reference #: 9888