- Employment Type
- On Call
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for Banquet Food Server. The banquet wait staff serve food & beverages in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner according to the Atlantis high standards of quality, they are responsible for working as part of the Banquet Team to ensure guest satisfaction and must be knowledgeable of event menu items and their contents, appropriate table settings, service ware and the correct preparation and garnishing methods. Banquet Food Servers are also responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down banquet rooms.
Note: This is on-call
- Set tables in the assigned rooms, correctly and uniformly.
- Know the menu for each function served.
- Follow timing procedures for serving each course.
- Greet and serve guest.
- Keep station neat and clean during service.
- Constantly patrol assigned station refilling beverages, removing items.
- Acknowledge and respond to all special requests bring them to the attention of the banquet supervisor.
- Use proper in room clearing.
- Retain all service equipment in the banquet area for cleaning and proper storage.
- Complete any assigned side work.
- Help keep all banquet halls and storage rooms clean and organized.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Be able to read Banquet Event Orders (BEO).
- Know all Banquet room locations.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17598