Barback - Bistro Napa
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
Hourly Rate: $9.00 + tips
As a Bar back you will provide a beyond the best experience to our guests with elegant style, finesse and a charming demeanor. Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Duties include support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Atlantis Casino “Every Player’s Paradise” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Atlantis Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift. Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
Must hold a Washoe County Health Card and Alcohol Awareness Card. Must carry work cards at all times during shift and act responsibly in accordance with health and alcohol training.
1 + year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast –pace environment with bar back experience in a nightclub and/or entertainment venue, outgoing personality, be warm and friendly, demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism, and effective listening skills
Must have the ability to work effectively in a high volume environment while maintaining proper portion control, safety, health, and service standards.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement