Barback - Steakhouse
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
Hourly Rate: $8.25 + tips
As Fine Dining Bar back you will provide a beyond the best experience to our guests with elegant style, finesse and a charming demeanor. Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Duties include support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Atlantis Casino “Every Player’s Paradise” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Atlantis Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to pronounce entire wine list and menu items.
- Must have full knowledge of and adhere to the sequence of service for all themed outlets
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift. Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
1 + year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast –pace environment with bar back experience in a nightclub and/or entertainment venue, outgoing personality, be warm and friendly, demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism, and effective listening skills.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement