Barback - Steakhouse
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The fine dining Barback maintains a general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Supports our Food & Beverage department for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Ability to learn wine lists and menu items.
- Must have full knowledge of and adhere to the sequence of service for all themed outlets
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes,condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift.
- Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- 1 + year of previous Food & Beverage experience in a fast paced environment, barback experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism, and effective listening skills
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC discounted bus pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement