Barback, various shifts
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Barback. As a Barback you will provide a beyond the best experience to our guests with elegant style, finesse and a charming demeanor. Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Duties include support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Atlantis Casino Company-wide culture and demonstrating Atlantis Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift. Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Follow mandated safety and sanitation procedures at all times.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must carry work cards at all times during shift and act responsibly in accordance with health and alcohol training.
- 1+ year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast–paced environment with barback and/or fine dining experience preferred.
- Provide exceptional guest service, demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism, and effective listening skills.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a high volume environment while maintaining proper portion control, safety, health, and service standards.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement