Barista - Gourmet Grind
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Come join one our Atlantis Casino Resort Spa's Coffee Bars!
The Barista will prepare and serve specialty coffee, other beverages, and select food items to patrons
Hourly rate $14.00 - Plus daily tips!
Swing shift 2p-10p or 2:30p-10:30p
- Prepares and serves coffee, espresso, blended drinks.
- Receives and processes customer payments.
- Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
- Provides excellent guest service, suggestive selling techniques; answers phones promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and ensures compliance, with established procedures, health and sanitation and safe work practices.
- Performs opening and closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Guest service and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and show initiative.
- Cash handling and basic math skills.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and display professionalism
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Schedule flexibility a plus
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement