Bartender - Banquet (on-call)
- Employment Type
- On Call
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Join our Banquet Team! Our Banquet Bartenders will be responsible for preparing and servicing beverages for banquet events to guests in a quick, efficient, friendly, and professional manner. Ensure that guests are served in accordance to State and local guidelines regarding the service of alcohol. Other responsibilities include maintaining a clean bar area, processing payments, and taking inventory of the bar.
Please note this is a On call position.
This position is expected to:
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Able to read a BEO.
- Know all ballroom locations.
- Knowledge of commonly ordered drinks.
- Follow money handling procedures.
- Maintain consumption reports.
- Knowledge of black out procedures.
- Maintain assigned portable bar.
- Comply with alcohol card guidelines, maintain card on person.
- Must be at least 21
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 9700