Bartender- Bistro Napa- Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! Our restaurant is looking for a hospitality professional with a passion for the art of presentation to join our team as a Fine Dining Bartender. Our ideal candidate is a well-spoken individual who is knowledgeable about both our style and our cuisine and is responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Ensure compliance with all sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Ensure a full and complete understanding of all menu items, including daily or seasonal specials, as well as all standard and restaurant specialty cocktails, and assist servers and guests in respectfully and positively answering any questions regarding beverages (wine, cocktail, or other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages) selections.
- Monitor the bar to ensure timely attention to any bar guests needs (refreshed drinks, etc.), and communicate timely and positively with all team members to address any customer needs, including table orders requested by servers.
- Take drink orders in keeping with table orders (from servers) and bar guest needs, fulfill bar orders in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Ensure that customers are always offered beverages of particular value to the restaurant (cocktails and wine).
- Complete nightly side work, to clean up and prepare for the next day, and tip our processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required
- At least 2 years of experience bartending in upscale restaurant or fine-dining preferred.
- Must be familiar with standard drinks and able to maintain supplies necessary to prepare common cocktails and beverages.
- Must have strong cash handling skills and ability to collect payments accurately.
- Must have strong knowledge of liquor and wine and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and guest service skills a must.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement