Bartender - Bistro Napa
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
We are looking for an experienced, friendly, enthusiastic, and attentive Fine Dining Bartender. Be a part of this award winning team! Their cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters.
- Operate the established POS systems by following correct ordering procedures, identifying the correct drinks provided and that the approved comping procedures are followed, when applicable.
- Obtain, maintain and track the established cash bank for the outlet assigned.
- Comprehend and follow all established cash handling and drawer count-down procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with guests, Team Members, and manager/supervisor.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to work with a high noise level environment.
- Must maintain accurate and proper comp and cash handling procedures in accordance with department policies.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver at least fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption.
- Know the ingredients to cocktails and specialty drinks, the garnishes they require, the proper glassware for them.
- Continuously watch for signs of intoxication for the protection and enjoyment of all guests.
- Maintain Par levels and notify manager/supervisor.
- Adhere to all grooming standards.
- Follow Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Meet the expectations outlined and explained to them by their assigned leaders.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement