Bell Captain - Bell/Valet
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
As Bell Captain you are responsible for:
- Supervision and training of bell, door, and Valet Attendants
- Retrieving guest items from cars, busses, vans and carts to and from Hotel rooms
- Conduct limousine runs to and from the airport as necessary.
- Ability to anticipate guests' needs and respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Lift and move luggage into and from vehicle to carts.
- Must be able to be on feet for hours at a time.
- Provide Four Diamond guest service in a professional demeanor and appearance.
Saturday and Sunday - Day Shift
Monday through Wednesday - Swing Shift
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement