Bell Captain - Valet
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for a Bell Captain. This position will likely be the first and last impression for Atlantis guests, therefore, it is imperative that customer service is at the forefront of their job duties. The Bell Captains are responsible for the daily oversight of the Bell Desk Team. This includes ensuring guests are assisted in a timely manner, customer service standards are being met, transportation requests are executed properly, and overall area cleanliness. They are also responsible for ensuring the team is staying active and busy. The Bell Captain will need to be flexible and be able to assist with Valet if business demands require.
Saturday and Sunday 7a-3p. Monday through Wednesday 3p-11pm.
- Greet all guests with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Open doors for the guest when they are walking into the building.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Assist guests with checking their luggage in and out.
- Assist with taxi’s and directions when requested.
- Maintain a clean and safe Hotel Lobby area.
- Maintain usage of all Atlantis Service Standards.
- Attention to detail, making sure all bell tags are properly filled out.
- Assist the Valet department when business demands fluctuate.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Control check ins/outs and ensure service is timely for guests.
- Checking scheduling to for adequate staffing and making adjustments as needed.
- Ensuring all Bell Persons are following Atlantis policies and procedures.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Valid Nevada Driver’s License is a must.
- Must have DMV printout, with a 3-year clean record (Re-checked regularly).
- Must be able to drive all ‘C’ class vehicles and be comfortable with different vehicle types.
- Must be comfortable driving large vehicles.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17704