Bell Person - Valet
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Bell Persons are responsible for helping guests with their luggage during check-in and check-out
- Greet, direct and assist all guests.
- Inform Guest of approximate time frame for bell service.
- Offer assistance with luggage placement (rack/closet).
- Offer transportation assistance.
- Frequent writing of luggage tickets
- Deliver, retrieve and store luggage for our guests.
- Load and unload luggage from vehicles.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls in a polite & professional manner.
- Direct contact with guests requiring good communication.
- Assists in parking and retrieving guest vehicles
- Drive V.I.P. guests in our limousines and other company vehicles.
- Maintain regular & predictable attendance in accordance with Bell Desk policies.
- Must have a clean driving record for at least three years and have a valid Nevada Driver's License.
- Understand & comply with all company & department rules & regulations, policies & procedures.
- Skill in establishing & maintaining effective working relationships with staff.
- Ability to read, write, & communicate verbally in English.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement