Bell/Valet-Bell Person- Shift- Graveyard
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for qualified Bell Person. Bell Persons are responsible for helping guests with their luggage during check-in and check-out.
- Greet, direct and assist all guests.
- Inform Guest of approximate time frame for bell service.
- Offer assistance with luggage placement (rack/closet).
- Offer transportation assistance.
- Frequent writing of luggage tickets
- Deliver, retrieve and store luggage for our guests.
- Load and unload luggage from vehicles.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls in a polite & professional manner.
- Direct contact with guests requiring good communication.
- Assists in parking and retrieving guest vehicles
- Drive V.I.P. guests in our limousines and other company vehicles.
- Maintain regular & predictable attendance in accordance with Bell Desk policies.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must have a clean driving record for at least three years and have a valid Nevada Driver's License.
- Understand & comply with all company & department rules & regulations, policies & procedures.
- Skill in establishing & maintaining effective working relationships with staff.
- Ability to read, write, & communicate verbally in English.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement