Beverage- Barback- Shift: Varies
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
As the Barback, you will provide a beyond the best experience to our guests with elegant style, finesse and a charming demeanor. Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Duties include support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Atlantis Casino Company-wide culture and demonstrating Atlantis Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift. Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Follow mandated safety and sanitation procedures at all times
- Adhere to grooming and dress code standards
- Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card
- Must carry work cards at all times during shift and act responsibly in accordance with health and alcohol training.
- 1 + year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast –pace environment with barback and/or fine dining experience preferred.
- Provide exceptional guest service, demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism, and effective listening skills
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs, occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs, sitting, standing for most of the shift, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a high volume environment while maintaining proper portion control, safety, health, and service standards.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement