Beverage- Cocktail Server- Shift: Varies
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a Cocktail Server. The Cocktail Server will be responsible for providing alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages and sales to all our guests while providing prompt service. Must be friendly, upbeat, and attentive! Do you have a passion for guest Service? We want to meet you!
Grave shift position
- Takes drink orders from the Guests. Ring them in properly and deliver the drinks to the guests.
- Checks identification to ensure that guests meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Clears beverages and other items promptly according to proper sanitation standards.
- Completes side duties as required including, stocking service items, coffee and other necessary items.
- Maintains an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption at the bars and the current prices.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk for majority of shift; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required
- Great communication and guest service skills required.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience is a plus.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption at the bars and the current prices.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Continuously watch for signs of intoxication for the protection and enjoyment of our guests.
- Must be able to carry a 10-15 lb tray in one hand, walk in 1 inch heels, and walk/stand for long periods of time
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement