Beverage Porter - Day Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are hiring for a bar porter. The bar porter is responsible for ensuring casino bars are clean and also and in compliance with sanitation rules.
Day shift 5:00am to 1:30pm.
- Trash pick-up and disposal.
- Keep all of the bars clean.
- Ability to follow MSDS sheets.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures.
- Sweep and mop all assigned areas.
- Change bar mats.
- Follow all grooming standards.
- Check hand sinks, hand soap and paper towels dispenser.
- All other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 18 +
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs without any assistance.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and special events.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement