Beverage- Supervisor-Shift: Varies
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Beverage Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years Beverage experience (cocktail or bartender) and knowledge of wine & spirits and mixologist techniques and have the ability to inspire and motivate Team Members to provide the highest levels of Guest service.
- Manage beverage operation and staff in a manner that is consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the Food & Beverage Department.
- Manage the delivery and measurement of guest service in a manner consistent with Atlantis’ core service standards and brand attributes.
- Resolve guest complaints and take appropriate action.
- Provide input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure Atlantis’ competitive position and in anticipation of changing guest needs within the dynamic hospitality and gaming environment.
- Provide guidance and coaching to all beverage Team Members, ensure staff is scheduled properly.
- Provide recommendations to management on daily operational issues.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- 1-2 year Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Schedule flexibility a plus.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement