- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Beverage Supervisor. Ideal candidate will have at least one year Beverage experience (cocktail or bartender) and knowledge of wine & spirits and mixologist techniques.
• Manage beverage operation and staff in a manner that is consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the Food & Beverage Department.
• Manage the delivery and measurement of guest service in a manner consistent with Atlantis’ core service standards and brand attributes.
• Resolve guest complaints and take appropriate action.
• Provide input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure Atlantis’ competitive position and in anticipation of changing guest needs within the dynamic hospitality and gaming environment.
• Provide guidance and coaching to all beverage Team Members, ensure staff is scheduled properly. Provide recommendations to management on daily operational issues.
Ideal candidate must have exceptional communication skills, be computer proficient, and have the ability to inspire and motivate Team Members to provide the highest levels of Guest service. Schedule flexibility a plus!
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement