Bistro Napa- Expeditor - Shift: Swing
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Bistro Napa Expeditor acts as a liaison between the kitchen staff and the waitstaff by putting the finishing touch on all of our food items and maintaining communication with both our servers and line cooks to make sure our guests have a great dining experience.
- Ensures that order tickets are properly placed.
- Responsible for timing of food orders and alerts management if there is a backlog.
- Assembles plates, focusing on presentation, portion control and garnish.
- Keeps expo area clean and organized.
- Properly placing trays and positions food at table.
- Perform posted side work and other duties as directed by management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Work requires 6 months previous food experience.
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Requires teamwork with other staff members.
- Fast paced, high volume environment.
- Requires carrying serving trays weighing up to 15 lbs.
- May require lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement