Bistro Napa Server Shift: Swing
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Be a part of the experience and love what you do! Join us in taking that next step in your restaurant career and become part of what we are creating. The Fine Dining Food Server is responsible for creating a unique dining experience by providing guests with information about food, drink, and wine selections. Must be experienced, friendly, enthusiastic and attentive, creating and maintaining a pleasant dining atmosphere. Familiar with fine dining protocol and our service standards.
- Provide exceptional table service
- Answer menu questions
- Make drink recommendations
- Maintain table appearance
- Course food items appropriately
- Perform side work and end-of-shift closeout tasks
- Maintains complete knowledge of all menu and beverage items, their prices, method of preparation and availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- 2-3 years of fine dining experience and have strong knowledge of food, presentation, liquor and wine.
- Knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards and guest relations and etiquette; knowledge of appropriate table settings.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement