- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is looking for an experienced Baker to join our Bakery Team! Responsibilities will include assisting with bakery production of pastries, breads, sweets, gelato, fillings and toppings (design creation, execution and presentation).
• Make sure all orders are filled and delivered if necessary.
• Provide the highest quality that we can give.
• Oversee and help in product rotation, like with the fruit, dairy products, etc.
• Check all orders on a daily basis, to make sure that all is ready to go. Help fill out production forms.
• Let supervisors know if in need of supplies to continually getting the job done at hand.
• Help organize, condense, and clean the freezers and walk-in.
• Help put away any stock that comes in and to keep all items orderly.
• Maintain food safety and sanitation protocol pertaining to the bakery.
- To provide a quality product in a timely manner.
- Must be able to take criticism.
- Ability to take orders and do them in a timely manner
- To follow all directions from the Lead, Assistants, and Pastry Chef.
- To communicate fully with all needs & concerns.
- To follow all codes set forth by the Health Department.
- To follow all policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Must arrive to work on time and ready to work.
- Must rotate all products in order to have the highest quality possible.
- Display a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to decorate professionally and efficiently.
- Baker’s must have a general knowledge of mixing, productions, quality of products, sanitation guidelines.
- Willingness to take orders, learn, and to the best of their ability.
- For the Helper, must be willing to learn, take criticism, directions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures and Codes of Conduct.
- Adhere to all grooming Standards.
- Good rapport with management and Team Members to communicate efficiently.
- Should have at least 1 to 3 years experience.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Must be able to take initiative to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must have a general knowledge of cake decorating, making icings, sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to obtain a Serv-Safe.
- Ideal applicant must have a general knowledge of all aspects pertaining to the bakery. Must have a positive and energetic attitude and show initiative.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Baker, Culinary degree preferred.