Bus Person - Bistro Napa
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Bus Person is responsible for clearing and setting up restaurant tables. Assists the food servers by refilling guest drinks and any dining requests. Must be guest-oriented and able to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware.
- Stocks and maintains bus/dish cart station. Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available. Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus station area(s).
- Performs assigned opening duties to ensure a clean and well organized station with proper supply levels. Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition.
- Removes unused settings, clears dirty dishes, provides water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills as requested. Pre-busses (removes excess dishes) from tables throughout the shift.
- Approaches tables promptly with a warm greeting. Assists the Food Servers with guest service.
- Greets and seats guests when a host/hostess is not present.
- As guests depart, clears and resets tables as quickly as possible. Removes all dishes and glassware from tables after guest has left. Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation. Sets tables in the proper order according to the company expectations.
- Uses a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
- Transports dishes from restaurant bus station area to dishwashing area. Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintains thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
- Empties and cleans all restaurant trash cans as needed. Routinely checks trash cans for discarded tableware and kitchen utensils. Retrieves and cleans as necessary.
- Must be familiar and proficient with menus and general restaurant operational policies to be able to answer guests’ questions.
- Ability to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Use a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
- Transports dishes from restaurant bus station area to dishwashing area.
- Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintain thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
- Must be guest-oriented
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement