Bus Person - Buffet, Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! Toucan Charlie's Buffet is currently accepting applications for Bus Person. Duties include clearing and set up restaurant tables, assisting the food servers in guest needs (ex: refilling drinks).
Full Time Swing Shift
- Stock and maintains bus/dish cart station. Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available. Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus station area(s).
- Performs assigned opening duties to ensure a clean and well-organized station with proper supply levels. Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition.
- Removes unused settings, clears dirty dishes, provides water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills as requested. Pre-busses (removes excess dishes) from tables throughout the shift.
- Approaches tables promptly with a warm greeting. Assists the Food Servers with guest service.
- Greets and seats guests when a host/hostess is not present.
- As guests depart, clears and resets tables as quickly as possible. Removes all dishes and glassware from tables after guest has left. Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation. Sets tables in the proper order according to the company expectations.
- Uses a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
- Transports dishes from restaurant bus station area to dishwashing area. Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintains thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
- Empties and cleans all restaurant trash cans as needed. Routinely checks trash cans for discarded tableware and kitchen utensils. Retrieves and cleans as necessary.
- Must be familiar and proficient with menus and general restaurant operational policies to be able to answer guests’ questions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous bussing experience is preferred.
- Must be at least 16.
- Ability to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be guest-oriented.
- MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO “VISIBLE” TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17619