Bus Person - Manhattan Deli
- Employment Type
The Bus Person is responsible for clearing and setting up restaurant tables. Assists the food servers by refilling guest drinks and any dining requests. Must be guest-oriented and able to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware.
- Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition by setting tables according to company expectations.
- Approaches tables promptly with a warm greeting.
- Uses a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
- Assists the Food Servers with guest service by providing water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills to guests.
- Removes unused settings (excess dishes) from the tables, clears dirty dishes.
- Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available.
- Performs assigned opening duties to ensures a clean and well organized station with proper supply levels.
- Stocks and maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus/dish cart station areas.
- As guests depart, clears and resets tables by removing all dishes and glassware from tables.
- Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation. Transports dishes from the restaurant bus station area to the dishwashing area.
- Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintains thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC discounted bus pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement