Bus Person - Oyster Bar
- Employment Type
Join our Oyster Bar Team!
The Bus Person is responsible for clearing and setting up restaurant tables. Assists the food servers by refilling guest drinks and any dining requests. Must be guest-oriented and able to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware.
- Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition by setting tables according to company expectations.
- Approaches tables promptly with a warm greeting.
- Uses a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
- Assists the Food Servers with guest service by providing water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills to guests.
- Removes unused settings (excess dishes) from the tables, clears dirty dishes.
- Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available.
- Performs assigned opening duties to ensures a clean and well organized station with proper supply levels.
- Stocks and maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus/dish cart station areas.
- As guests depart, clears and resets tables by removing all dishes and glassware from tables.
- Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation. Transports dishes from the restaurant bus station area to the dishwashing area.
- Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintains thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC discounted bus pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement