Bus Person - Red Bloom
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Bus Person is responsible for clearing and setting up restaurant tables. Assists the food servers by refilling guest drinks and any dining requests. Must be guest-oriented and able to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware. Join our Red Bloom Asian Restaurant Team!
Mon-Thurs 10am-3pm OR Fri, Sat, Sun after 12pm
- Stock and maintain bus/dish cart station.
- Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus station area(s).
- Perform assigned opening duties to ensure a clean and well organized station with proper supply levels.
- Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition.
- Remove unused settings, clears dirty dishes, provides water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills as requested.
- Pre-busses (removes excess dishes) from tables throughout the shift.
- Approach tables promptly with a warm greeting.
- Assist the food servers in guest needs (ex: refilling drinks).
- Greet and seats guests when a host/hostess is not present.
- As guests depart, clears and resets tables as quickly as possible, removes all dishes and glassware from tables after guest has left. Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation.
- Sets tables in the proper order according to the company expectations.
- Empties and cleans all restaurant trash cans as needed. Routinely checks trash cans for discarded tableware and kitchen utensils. Retrieves and cleans as necessary.
- Ability to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Use a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
- Transports dishes from restaurant bus station area to dishwashing area.
- Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintain thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
- Must be guest-oriented
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement