Bus Person - Room Service
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
The Room Service Bus Person position will be responsible for cleaning after the delivery of orders to guest hotel rooms and other areas of the casino. The Bus person is also responsible for collecting payment for all orders. Ideal applicant will have prior bussing experience, tray service experience and exceptional guest service skills.
Shift: Sun, Mon 7am-3pm & Tues,Wed,Sat 3pm-11pm. Days off Thurs & Fri.
- Pick-up Guest trays after completion of guest meals
- Responsible for transportation of service tables and other wares to and from guest rooms and suites in the hotel tower.
- Set up and stock stations for ice, condiments etc.
- Assist the Servers in preparation of trays, beverage service and upkeep of the tabletop.
- Duties are conducted in a quiet and organized manner, ensuring clear communication is possible.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement